Nora En Pure has just released episode 235 of the popular Purified Radio.
No (Monday) morning should start without music from Nora En Pure, and she has brewed you an excellently selected mix again today.
I’ll avoid highlighting any tracks specifically, because Nora has put this all together very carefully and this set is perfectly tailored.
Over all, Nora has to be given huge compliments in these shitty times that somehow don’t want to end: The way she keeps the fan base together and the business up and running is really exemplary.
Nora provides us with a first-class overview of new releases worth listening to every Monday with the Purified radio show, and also pushes the releases of her own label Purified Records, which is a home to a wide range of great releases and artists. Also with her own releases, which see the light of day in rather short intervals, Nora En Pure keeps in constant contact with the fan base.
Nora also keeps her websites and social media channels up to date and interesting with new posts.
All in all, this is exemplary and far above average.
A little tip: To avoid frustration, watch the Purified Radio Show on YouTube, you will immediately see which track is playing. Great – isn’t it?
- Nastavi – Existence (Original Mix)
- Ben Böhmer & Panama – Weightless (Extended Mix)
- Shouse – Love Tonight (Vintage Culture and Kiko Franco Remix)
- Gorgon City & DRAMA – You’ve Done Enough (Extended) **
- Chris Luno – Another World (Extended Mix)
- Boy North – Break Me (Extended Mix)
- RADIØMATIK Ft. Stee Downes – Running from Yourself (Different Stage Extended Remix) *
- Steand & Andy Kulter – It’s Okay (Extended)
- Initial Eyes – Like Pictures On A Screen (Extended Mix)
- Eran Hersh & May Kravitz – Human (Passenger 10 Remix)
- Fritz Kalkbrenner – Golden (Dosem Remix)
- Qualysto – Reach Out (Extended Mix)
- Marsh & Phenoir Ft. Mariel Beausejour – Don’t Wait (Frost Extended Mix)
Listeners Choice *
Pure Discovery **