Sine: Air Remixed 3-Track EP – 2021 – SINE MUSIC
Genre: Electronica, Ambient, Deep House
On July 30, 2021, Sine Music released SINE’s new “Air Remixed EP.” And this release is damn good, the three different remixes are located in the area between ambient and house or deep house. The original song “Air” was already released in July 2020, the 3-track EP contains remixes by Christoph Sebastian Pabst, Tauon as well as Sine himself and is available on all major download and streaming portals.
“Air in the Christoph Sebastian Pabst Remix” is a spherically cinematic head cinema remix. The strings teleport the listener to a vast infinite plane of relaxation. The short vocal fragments and the bass guitar riff from the original version remain in this version, but they are in a new different context in this remix. Christian Sebastian Pabst’s remix interpretation takes the listener on a new, meditative world of sound. “Air in the Christoph Sebastian Pabst Remix” has already been released as a pre-release single on July 9, 2021.
The stomping “Air in the Tauon Remix” is a down-to-earth, no-frills dancefloor track and instantly transforms the listener’s listening space into a home dancefloor. The uptempo remix by Tauon shows a danceable and nice lively driving arrangement with very fine tuned electronic sound layers.
In contrast to the original mix, SINE’s “Air in Deep Breath Remix” is a pure instrumental track that, in the best SINE tradition, discreetly pushes the catchy guitar hooks to the forefront, giving the track a special aura. The faster tempo provides a bit of 90s TV-Show title track flair, on the other hand SINE knows how to create a modern “deep” melodic house sound with straight bass and drumlines and distinctive guitar riffs. The result is half retro, half timeless – and immensely fascinating.
The Bottom Line
The “Air Remixed EP” offers the perfect mix of songs to start the day relaxed as well as providing the necessary power with a big gulp from the energizer bottle afterwards. So take a deep breath and kick it.
This EP is available in 24 Bit / 44.1 kHz – and it sounds sensationally good. I listened to the whole thing with my DT 880 S studio headphones and I am overwhelmed.
|Format: 24-bit / 44.1 kHz – Stereo||9,5|
Facts about Sine – Air Remixed EP
Title: Air Remixed
Format: 3-Track EP
Released on July 30, 2021 by SINE MUSIC
Genre: Ambient, Electronica, Deep House
3 Tracks – 12m 03s
Available at Qobuzin Hi-Res
24-Bit / 44.1 kHz – Stereo
My Test Equiment
Studio 1 (High End):
- 2 x System Audio SA Mantra 50 (front)
- 1x System Audio SA Mantra 10 AV (center)
- 2x System Audio SA Legend 5 (rear)
- 1 x System Audio Saxo 10 (subwoofer)
- 4 x Onkyo SKH-410 (B) (Dolby Atmos)
- Auralic Altair (audio streaming client with max. 32 bit / 384 kHz)
- NVIDIA Shield Pro with Plex, Kodi (max 192 kHz for Audio, Tidal (MQA Streaming Client)
- AppleTV 4K (Streaming Client) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Amazon Cube 4K (Streaming Client) Dolby Atmos (restricted), HDR, Dolby Vision
- Panasonic DP-UB9004 (4K UHD Player) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Oppo UDP-203 (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Yamaha CX-A5100 (Preamp) 4K, Dolby Atmos, Hi-res
- Yamaha MX-A5000 (Power Amp)
- Sony KD-55A1 (TV) 4K OLED, HDR, Dolby Vision
Studio 2 (Near Field): Studio 3 (Consumer):
Studio 2 (Near Field):
Studio 3 (Consumer):