Nora En Pure: Purified Radio Episode 250 + Aquatic EP – 2021
Genre: Deep House, Melodic House
Purified Radio Show Episode 250
Nora En Pure and Purified Records released episode 250 of the excellent Purified Radio Show this morning.
And it’ s a small anniversary this time, it is the 250th Episode of Nora En Pure’s Purified Radioshow!
Of course, I congratulate you very kindly and from the bottom of my heart. Hey Nora, the TWO HUNDRED FIFTEENth episode – that’s about ¼ thousand – Wow, awesome. Keep up the good work and get it up to 1,000, okay?
Basically, on this episode of the Purified Radioshow Episode 250, a slight homey melancholy can be detected almost throughout all tracks, especially on the already mentioned track “Aquatic” by Nora En Pure herself, but also on “York – Farewll to the Moon” or “Deviu – Forever With Us”. I was also very pleased that Nora has also featured the fantastic track of “Para For Cuva – Her Entrance” in the Innellea interpretation.
A little tip:
When you listen to the Purified radio show on YouTube, you can immediately see which track is currently running.
01. Anrey – We Are The Mirrors (Extended Mix)
02. Deviu – Forever With Us (Extended Mix)
03. Nora En Pure – Aquatic (Club Mix)
04. York – Farewell to the Moon (PROFF Extended Remix)
05. Para For Cuva – Her Entrance (Innellea’s Interstellar Interpretation) **
06. Pavel Khvaleev – The Giant (Extended Vocal Mix)
07. Tinlicker – Compound (Extended Mix) *
08. Escapa – Disconnected (Extended Mix)
09. Merkie – Jundal (Extended Mix)
10. Simon Vuarambom – Lazos (Extended Mix)
11. Aly & Fila – Somebody Loves You (Paul Thomas Remix) *
Listeners Choice *
Nora En Pure: Aquatic EP
The highlight this time is Nora’s new single “Aquatic” in the Club Mix – for two reasons. On the one hand Nora provides this track in marketing and PR with a forceful “Save The Planet” message, which I highly credit Nora for, on the other hand this track has a lot of emotionality and depth, paired with a certain melancholy. Nora En Pure has created with “Aquatic” a soundscape inspired by nature with a wonderfully organic sound, then draping the whole thing with samples of lapping waves and finally adding an intoxicatingly good string section and grippy piano passages, which is Nora’s trademark.
I just present you the 2-Track-EP “Aquatic” from Nora En Pure below:
Here’s what Nora has to say about “Aquatic”: “You all know how much I’m obsessed with our beautiful oceans and their inhabitants. That’ why I’m releasing this year my new track ‘Aquatic’ before the World Ocean Day [08 June 2021] 🌊And I’m also super excited because of my long term partnership with the ocean protection organization btwaves.
Nora has a big stone in the board with me, because her releases are always and without exception in Hi-res 24 bit / 44.1 kHz. The sound quality of “Aquatic” is in both versions (original and extended mix) exceedingly good and impresses with a deep down reaching forward driving bass, the many samples have contour, depth and a very nice spatial stage imaging. Everything is coherent across the entire frequency spectrum and sounds very warm and organically natural mixed without any noticeable flaws.
Facts about Nora En Pure – Aquatic 2-Track EP:
Artist: Nora En Pure
Format: 2-Track EP
Label: Kontor Records / Enormous Tunes
Release Date: June 4, 2021
Genre: Dance / Deep House / Melodic House
2 Tracks • 11m 00s
Available at Qobuz in Hi-Res Audio
24-Bit / 44.1 kHz – Stereo
So, let’s get to Purified Radio Episode 250! Here we go – and enjoy the new compilation.
Studio 2 (Near Field):
- Speaker: 2 x KEF LS-50 Wireless II Active, Hi-res
- DAC: Cambridge DAC Magic Plus
- Headphone amplifier / preamplifier: Auralic Taurus
- In-ear headphones: Shure SE846 with ALO MMCX Audio Reference 8 cable
- OverEar headphones: Audeze EL-8
- OverEar headphones: BeyerDynamic DT 880 S (Studio)
- J River Media Center 27 with 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Audirvana Media Center with 32 bit / 192 kHz